Sickle Cell and Thalassemia
for Croydon Sickle Cell & Thalassemia Support Group.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. The terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this site.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any parts of the terms, you may not access the service.
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the Croydon Sickle Cell & Thalassemia Support Group (CSC&TSG) and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
• Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
• Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the Croydon Sickle Cell & Thalassemia Support Group. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us and we may charge a fee. Please contact email@example.com who will be able to advise accordingly.
• Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
• All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside the Croydon Sickle Cell & Thalassemia Support Group’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
4. Data protection
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
5.2 These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.